Is a fully automated system depend by its work on many types of moving average lines crossing.
To enter market with its orders and managing them with its custom managing rules.
(Money management and orders management)
- When you run this EA it is fully automated system (don’t do any manual orders or edits).
- Run it on vps server and forget it we prefer to work with mql5 vps servers.
- Use_Comment - EnableDisable comment view on the chart.
- Money_Management - EnableDisable money management function.
- Risk_Percent - Risk value for auto money management.
- Magic number - Magic number for ea orders.
- Manual_Lots - Manual lot size it will activated when management set to false.
- TP - Target point for orders in pips.
- SL - Stop loss for orders in pips.
- Trailing - EnableDisable trailing stop function.
- Trailing_Step - Value of pips to start trailing.
- Use_Volatility_Filter - EnableDisable volatility filter functions.
- Use_High_Volatility_Filter - EnableDisable filter to open order at high volatility.
- High_Volatility_Value - Value of volatility which orders wouldn't open if volatility higher then it.
- Use_Low_Volatility_Filter - EnableDisable filter to open order at low volatility.
- Low_Volatility_Value - Value of volatility which orders wouldn't open if volatility is less then it.
- Volatility_Close - EnableDisable close orders when volatility is increasing.
- Volatility_Close_Value - Lowest value when volatility reach it orders will closed.
- Close_On_Signal - EnableDisable closing orders on reverse signals.
- Cross_Type: - Choose the type of moving average lines cross type as follow
- *MA_Lines - when first moving cross the second one by its line.
- *Candle_Close - when MA_Lines happened and 1 candle close upper or lower of cross.
- *Candle_O_C - when MA_Lines happened and 1 candle open and close upper or lower of cross.
- *Candle_H_L - when MA_Lines happened and last candle High and Low upper or lower of cross.
- MA1_Period - First moving average period value.
- MA1_Method - First moving average method.
- MA1_Applied_Price - First moving average applied price.
- MA1_Shift - First moving average shift.
- MA2_Period - Second moving average period value.
- MA2_Method - Second moving average method.
- MA2_Applied_Price - Second moving average applied price.
- MA2_Shift - Second moving average shift.
Get it From: